Winzip works just fine for this type of thing.

jw

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lillywhite [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FAQ: Where's the Windows zip file for Fop?

Why not stick the whole distro into a JAR file? Everyone has "jar",
don't they? (and aren't JAR and ZIP files compatible with each other?).

Maybe this is a dumb idea but it seems a bit silly to have platform wars
when there's a Java standard for archiving. I'm not really sure why we
don't see this used in more places, but maybe that's why it's a dumb idea :)

Mark

p.s. im back! :)