I have been playing around with FOP for a few days now and I certainly like
it. The entire xsl:fo thing kinda reminds me of LaTeX which I love. But I
find the way FOP is build rather difficult to comprehend. Is there someone
who can point me to a document or that can explain in some lines what the
overal design is. I understand most of the subsections but I have a hard
time comprehending the overal process and which classes belong to which
part of the rendering process.

Thx, Erik