Hi,
        In CVS we have org.apache.fop.apps.Driver implementing the

        org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Loggable interface.

        Is there a good reason we are dragging Avalon into our core code base?

        Maybe someone should extend the Driver class with AvalonDriver so that us
client side developers do not have to get involved with the extra server
side libraries.

Christopher Burkey              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
President                       513-542-3401
eInnovation Inc.                http://einnovation.com