Just so everyone knows. If anyone has problems with the patch please send me
the jpg at least and preferably the whole .fo that is cause the problems. I'm
pretty busy with a musical right now but I will do my best to find and fix all
the bugs. I unfortunatly didn't have the time to test this patch as much as I
would have liked but the rest of you find the bugs is still help[full.

-Eric Dalquist

Eric B. Dalquist