Hi Eric,

I've got the patch working now. I did this against
the last release-sources and now it works :)

so thanx very much for this very useful changes.
i am now able to write my diploma using xml and fop.

daniel

 --- "Eric B. Dalquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: >
Just so everyone knows. If anyone has problems with
> the patch please send me
> the jpg at least and preferably the whole .fo that
> is cause the problems. I'm
> pretty busy with a musical right now but I will do
> my best to find and fix all
> the bugs. I unfortunatly didn't have the time to
> test this patch as much as I
> would have liked but the rest of you find the bugs
> is still help[full.
>
> -Eric Dalquist
>
> Jim Wright wrote:
>
> > Did you rerun the build to get a new jar file and
> classes?
> >
> > Make sure you put the new files in place, delete
> the one Eric mentions in
> > his email, then run the build.
> >
> > Worked like a charm for me.
> >
> > jw

build\fop.jar;lib\batik.jar;lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;lib\xerces-1.2.3.jar;lib\ava
> > lon-framework
> > -4.0.jar;lib\logkit-1.0b4.jar;lib\jimi-1.0.jar
> > org.apache.fop.apps.Fop -d -c conf\userconfig.xml
> -xsl
> > C:\Programme\Apach
> > e\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\diplom\styles\main.pdf.xsl
> > -xml

C:\Programme\Apache\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\diplom\index_raw.xml
> > -
> > pdf

C:\Programme\Apache\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\diplom\pdf\outfile_main.pdf

=====