Hi all,

I'm still pretty new to fop so this may seem like a silly question but here
goes..

How do I display spaces between objects on the same line?
eg.
I have, in my XSLFO file.....

        <xsl:value-of select="$MONTHSTR" />   <xsl:value-of select="$YEAR"
/>

I would like it to render as:
        Mar  1947

but I get....
        Mar1947

TIA,
--
Dinesh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

************
This email and any accompanying documents are intended only for the named recipient,
are confidential and may be  privileged.    If you are not the intended recipient
please notify us immediately by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you must not copy,
disclose or otherwise use this message. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. The content of this e-mail represents the view of the individual and
not the company.   The company reserves the right to monitor the content of all
e-mails in accordance with lawful business practice.

Whilst attachments are virus checked before transmission, Britannic Assurance plc does
not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Britannic Assurance plc, No. 3002 is registered in England and maintains its
registered office at 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham B47 6WG.
Telephone 01564 82 88 88      Fax: 01564 82 88 22
Website: www.britannicassurance.com

Britannic Assurance plc, Britannic Unit Linked Assurance Limited and Britannic ISA
Managers Limited are regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Britannic Unit
Trust Managers Limited is regulated by IMRO. Each of these companies is a member of
the Britannic marketing group which only advises on and sells its own life assurance,
pensions, unit trust and ISA products.