If nothing else you can always count on me to do the release stuff. Mind
you, if someone else _really_ wants to do that, I won't complain. But I do
have it down.

If we shoot for a 0.20.1 release, say on 30 September, then I'd say we hold
any new commits after 25 September. Objections?

And I do really need to address markers. Thanks for the prod.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

At 12:02 PM 9/18/01 +0200, Keiron Liddle wrote:
>We should probably have a 0.21 release sometime in the next two weeks.
>
>Things that will need doing are:
>- testing for any unnoticed problems
>- building and putting the release on the server
>- update the website to reflect the new version
>- changes list, todo list, status etc.
>
>We could have a hold on new features or major changes for a few days and
>then when everything is done it will be available.
>So who is going to help out?
>
>On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:35:28 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Any ETA on  0.20.2?  I really need markers to implement running headers.
>> Thanks,
>> Lou

>For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)