--- COFFMAN Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No set date has been committed to. If you really need marker support, we'd
> be happy to get any patches you'd care to send. We are, after all,
> developing on a completely volunteer basis.
> -Steve

There was however at least one company willing to write patches on
a commercial basis. (Not mine - I'm too busy and don't know the source well enough).

Contact details in the FAQ.

http://www.OWAL.co.uk:8090/asf/fop.jsp

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/