Hello all

Thanks Sempri for all your comments.  For anyone interested, I am attaching a very
slimed down copy of my Servlet.  I am hardwiring the file name (FO file) inside the
servlet (for convenience of running). I am also attaching a "dummy" HTML file
to call the servlet (no parameters are retrieved from the HTML by the servlet).
I am also attaching the FO file

I am running this using Tomcat.   If anyone please try an attempt to run the
servlet.  I am still getting "stuff" (as you will see) on the browser.  Please look
at the "import" statements (most of them are comments) to see
which classes you need, I can can provide them if need be.

I am using FOP's latest version.

Greetings,
Carmelo

testPDF.java

<CENTER>This is an FOP PDF generation test</CENTER>

This is just a test

cbpbp-background-color4.fo