Title: RE: Problem With Arial Italics font

use an absolute URL for the metrics-file reference.

-----Original Message-----
From: sunitha nair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2001 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem With Arial Italics font

Hi all,
I'm facing a problem with fop font embedding.I need to
use arial Italics.I made the font xml file from font
ttf file.
my font xml file is "Ariali.xml"
in userconfig file i included it as

embed-file="c:\Windows\fonts\Ariali.ttf">
weight="normal"/>

but when i make pdf message Can't find userconfig file
is occuring.
i don't know where i went wrong.
Actually where i need to keep the made Ariali.xml
file.
Can any one please help me.
regards
sunitha