Peter Donald wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:33, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> > >
> > > Just to make sure things don't fall through the cracks, _someone_
> > > somewhere _is_ making sure that Bertrand gets set up as a FOP committer,
> > > correct? :-)
> >
> > AFAIK, it's the PMC's responsibility to take this further.
>
> Well as long as the fop committers have given 3 +1s then all should be good.
>
> Have a look at
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html
>
> If the developer doesn't have an account on the CVS box then email root else
> drop note to the PMC.
>
> > So, PMC, is anybody taking care of this or we should inform
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] to do it?
>
> Considering it's anm XML project I suspect it would be best to send this to
> the XML PMC rather than the jakarta one ;)

Damn, sent to wrong list :(

Ok, here we go: the FOP mail list has accepted the donation of jfor so
things to do:

 1) send Bertrand the donation agreement (where is it? is it in the
foundation CVS module?)
 2) have him sign it and send it to the ASF offices
 3) give him CVS write access (with the apache account) (can some of you
take care of that please?)

Then, it's up to you guys to decide what to do with the donated jfor
code.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche