On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:33, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> > At 11:16 AM 10/24/01 +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > >In order to do this, Bertrand will receive active developer status and
> > >will volunteer to perform the merging with the rest of the dev
> > >community.
> >
> > Just to make sure things don't fall through the cracks, _someone_
> > somewhere _is_ making sure that Bertrand gets set up as a FOP committer,
> > correct? :-)
>
> AFAIK, it's the PMC's responsibility to take this further.

Well as long as the fop committers have given 3 +1s then all should be good.

Have a look at

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html

If the developer doesn't have an account on the CVS box then email root else
drop note to the PMC.

> So, PMC, is anybody taking care of this or we should inform
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] to do it?

Considering it's anm XML project I suspect it would be best to send this to
the XML PMC rather than the jakarta one ;)

BTW: Stefano - u back ? If so - welcome back ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |