At 12:05 AM 11/10/01 +0100, Karen Lease wrote:
>Hi all,
>An initial version of the Layout Manager classes (package
>org.apache.fop.layoutmgr) is now in CVS, plus some related changes in
>Area (up for discussion; this is just past the pseudocode point, but at
>least it builds :-) and in the fo/pagination classes.
>Needless to say, it does nothing useful whatsoever yet.

All I can say is that I'm grateful that the two of you, Keiron and yourself,
have the time to do this. I've been tracking progress, and basically I am
waiting for the right moment to jump in and help out with smaller bits,
because I can squeeze out time for that...just not the bigger stuff. I guess
what I'm asking is, is there any area in particular that I can assist with
or should take a look at?

Regards,
Arved