Is there any sign of a Java Api for Fo processing?  I can't find a reference
to it, and I'm afraid I find the Fo Api a tad confusing.

Alistair

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Question on XSLTInputHandler

That's the famous JAXP API, a standard API that enables you to exchange
XML parsers and XSLT processors without changing your source code. I
suggest you have a look at: http://java.sun.com/xml/. JAXP is one of an
XML programmer's basic tools.

Xerces for example supports JAXP, as does Crimson and many others. If
you look into xerces.jar you'll find not only org.apache.xerces.*
packages but also the javax.xml.* packages (well, only javax.xml.parsers).
javax.xml.transform for example is included in xalan.jar.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:55:12 +0100 Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> "Shkuro, Yuri" wrote:
> >
> > import javax.xml.transform.Source;
> > import javax.xml.transform.Result;
> > import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource;
> > import javax.xml.transform.sax.SAXResult;
> > import javax.xml.transform.Templates;
> > import javax.xml.transform.Transformer;
>
> I'd like to implement this solution, but what is javax.xml? It's not
> part of fop.jar, is it?
>
> Ulrich
>
> --
> Ulrich Mayring
> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch