am 16.11.2001 19:18 Uhr schrieb Tore Engvig unter [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I've just added support for ICC profiles and CMYK jpeg's.
> Source code, a prebuilt jop.jar and a test pdf can be found at
> http://vaggen.net/~tengvig/fop/
>
> Caveat: PhotoShop generates inverted cmyk jpegs. I've added a decode matrix
> in PDFXObject to deal with it. Thus PhotoShop generated cmyk jpeg's will
> look fine, but I guess cmyk jpegs generated from other applications will
> become inverted. Does anyone have a clue how to check if a jpeg is inverted?
>
> I've not added it to cvs yet, there are routing problems between me and the
> cvs server (loop at iad1-lga1-oc192-2.iad1.above.net).
>

> Tore

hallo,

i have added your support to fop, and it works for cmyk-pictures from
photoshop. when i convert with jai-classes a rgb to cmyk it looks
very good in photoshop, but very bad in fop. perhaps you know
what i have to change in the code. i think it must be on the jpeg-files,
perhaps i have to generated a numbering for the colors, but i don't know
where.

thanks.

thomas kübler