From: Brian T. Wolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problems with PCL Output

I've encountered #1 as well. The borders seem to have broken around 0.20.1, so we are using 0.19.0 and borders seem to work right there.
I have posted questions about #3. I am willing to do the coding if someone can help point me in the right direction. The ability to send a landscape code in the PCL is there, but right now there is no means to get the information from the fo document to the PCLRenderer. Also, that code is only called once, but we would need it to be re-evaluated on a page-by-page basis.
#2 is out of my area of 'expertise' (and I use that term loosely.)

Regards,
Brian