> > Martin Roob wrote:
> >
> > 2. There is no EURO-sign in the PCL
>
> Umm... how do I get the Euro-Sign anyway?
Thatīs quite easy (thanks to unicode)
Put a character €  in your fo-document, for example with the
following template rule (transform a <euro/>-tag to a fo:inline-element:

 <xsl:template name="euro">
  <!-- Die Blanks hinter dem Eurozeichen sind da, weil FOP 0.0.15 in
Tabellenzellen das Eurozeichen zu schmal rechnet -->
  <fo:inline white-space-collapse="false">
   <xsl:text>&#x20AC;  </xsl:text>
  </fo:inline>
 </xsl:template>