the id has to be unique..
possibly ur assigning the same id at
more than one location in your document..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <fo:basic-link internal-destination>

Hi,

I'm facing a problem in basic-link internal-destination. The problem is,
when my document in first page contain

internal-destination attribute then in second page contains the id
attribute (which refer to internal-destination).

When I run fop.0.20.1 the fop given me an error "The 'id' already exists
in
the document". If my document contain

internal-destination attribute and id attribute on same page then the
fop
can produce pdf file for me.

So, I hope that anyone can tell how to solved the problem.