Hello, Suhail Rashid

the id is unique . Actaully in my whole document only have one basic-link
and only one id.

Do you have any idea or do u done before about internal-destination where
the <fo:basic-link internal-destination> in one page and <fo:block id > in
another page?

hope you can help me.

Thank you.

lpkhoo

                    "Suhail

                    Rashid"               To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <suhail_rashid        cc:

                    @infy.com>            Subject:     RE: basic-link
internal-destination>

                    11/26/01 05:05

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to fop-dev

the id has to be unique..
possibly ur assigning the same id at
more than one location in your document..