Hi, all

I am feeling a bit grouchy about the CHANGES file, so please bear with me.
What I'd like to suggest is that each committer modify and re-commit the
CHANGES file as they commit files. In particular, this allows the person who
is closest to the scene to _synopsize_ what they just did to 5 files, or 10
files, and enter it as a one or two-liner in the CHANGES file.

The alternative is what I've been doing: the raw output from 'cvs log' for
just the 0.20.1->0.20.2 period is several hundred K; even after reduction
with some Perl scripts there was still about 2000 lines to manually examine,
and try to synopsize, and right now, after doing half of it, I have writer's
block so bad I can't stand to look at the stuff.

I'll come up with something so I can update the file, and rename the RC in
CVS, but I don't think anyone should have to do this scutwork in future.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom
--
Fairly Senior Software Type