Arved:
First of all, I apologize for my "end-user"-like demands.  I think I pissed
off Steve in the process.  My apologies all around.  Sometimes work demands
make me miss the forest for the trees.
Second of all, thanks for even taking a look at it.  It helps tremendously
to have such a dedicated group of "volunteers".  Let me know if you need
help going through the changes file or any other admin you wish to offload
and I'll give it a shot.
Anyway, enough gushing.  I'm still converting from 0.18 to 0.20.2 so I have
got my hands full.
Let me know if you need any help.
-Lou

Arved Sandstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/08/2001 12:26:11 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]