From: Corinna Hischke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Table Layout with Page Breaks

Hi,

Yuri, generally the property keep-with-next should work. I tested it with
FOP 0.20.1 successfully.

I'm not quite sure if the hassle Darren creates by using nested tables is a
must-have.

You should achieve the same results by using keep-with-next for every row on
your table.

Single disadvantage (as in Darren's solution): if somehow a  table doesn't
fit on a single page (or Darrens row becomes bigger than a page) you might
run into an endless loop. That is a known problem and (hopefully ;)) being
worked on.

HTH, Corinna