Hi Cristian,
If this is the same table you had written about the other day, which
gave you some error messages, including:

        [WARN]: current implementation of tables requires a table-column for
each
        column, indicating column-width

it looks like you have a table without table-column objects, or a
table-column without any column-width specified.
I don't know why DocBook would generate that, but you could try sending
your FO file, or the part of it containing the table which fails, to
this group.

Also, hopefully tonight, I'll commit some new table code which
implements the proportional width function for table-columns, so it's
easier to specify them.

Hope that helps,
Karen Lease