Title: Table Layout with Page Breaks (re-visited)

I previously made a posting regarding this topic and received some helpful responses.  However, I'm still having the problem.  This time, I'll describe the problem in greater detail.

I use FOP to dynamically create a table from database data.  The resulting table can range from just a few rows to many rows, requiring multiple pages to display the table.  The problem I'm having is that a multi-page table doesn't gracefully traverse the page boundaries.  The table can continue past the page number to the very bottom of the page, with sometimes only half of the last row appearing on the first page, with the remaining table being displayed on the next page.  I've tried "keep-with-next", plus other attributes, but haven't had any success at resolving this issue.

I've made sure that all table tags are nested under the "xsl-region-body" tag, as suggested by John T.

Perhaps part of my problem is that the text in one of the columns is wrapped onto three lines, as the column width is not sufficient for all of the text to fit on one line.  I'm thinking that perhaps FOP can't set up the page breaks properly as a result (which is simply a guess).

I'm added some logic in my XSL file to end the table and start a new table every x number of rows (by using the mod() method).  However, I need to be able to set the cell height for this to consistently work (as the number of rows in a cell could vary).  I tried setting height from the row tag as well as from the cell tag, but the requested height is being ignored.

I've been using version 0.19.0.  Today, I'm going to try 0.20.1 to see if there is a difference.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated ....

Chris W.