All *-page-master-references point at simple-page-masters. That means that one up to five regions get picked out, all of which can have user-specified names, using the 'region-name' property. There is nothing magic about names like 'xsl-region-before';they are only defaults. To associate a static-content with a specific region, use the specific name you have assigned to the region, in the page-master that will get selected by your conditions.

AHS
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: Dictionary style pages

Corrina,

    The example (franklin_2pageseqs.fo) does not do what I am looking for. Although starting with page 7, it does alternate between odd and even masters, the page number is always on the right hand bottom. I want to know how to make it appear on right hand bottom for odd pages and left hand bottom for even pages.

    Is there a syntax that allows me to associate the static-content with a particular conditional-page-master?

    However, I do thank you for taking a moment to try and help me.

Ed