From: Cyril Rognon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: need help

Hello,

I have already posted a message about memory issue but it went unseen.

My problem is : I have 50-500 pages document to generate. Fop handles this
perfectly and fastly (1200 ms / page average).

I just have one draw back : I need to provide much memory to FOP.

I have managed to have no more than 20 pages in each page sequences and yet
need more than 128 Mo  for a 81 pages document.

I wloud like to know if someone can help or tell me where to look to
downsize my memory requierments. If I succeed, Fop will be heavily used in
a production environnement.

Thanks

Cyril