From: Alistair Hopkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: launch Acrobat Reader invisible

I think that all this system calling is a bit dodgy if you don't control the
target environment: I looked at it for a while but felt that I couldn't
prevent things going badly confusing for the user if they had any deviance
in their setup.

And it obviously throws away the cross-platform nature of things.

Nobody interested in the AWTRenderer / PrinterJob pure java approach?  Even
lets you do the print dialog thing...

Al