Thanks, I have updated the build file to use the manifest under jar, works
fine. Looking at the hostname I think that it is better left out, it may
cause computers to attempt to connect to the internet when resolving the
hostname.

I don't know much about xslt apart from - it works.
What sort of things need to be done/added?
Will it become a core task or optional?