Hi Guilbert,

very  interesting. If you're experiencing that FOP runs faster on a
NT-machine than on a UNIX machine then we are experiencing the same here.
The same page on my NT machine takes 1 sec whereas on the UNIX machine it
takes 10 seconds.

So far I assumed it's just a load problem of this UNIX machineas it has to
handle the load of 30 developers, everybody with own processes of our
backend system which is very performance consuming.

But would be interesting to know wether this is the case or if FOP is
really slower on UNIX. Does anybody know?

Jens