Hi,
 I'am new to this list and would like to get some infomation on FO-Renderers
for RTF.
 From the FOP site and home page of jfor, i could get to know that RTF
renderer would be made part of FOP.
 Any idea when this would be out (basic implementation of RTF rendering in
FOP)?
 Is there any version currently (for RTF rendereing in lines of FOP) in
progress so that we could develop/contribute to?

 Any other pointers to FO-Renderers for RTF generation would be of great
help.

thanks in advance,
Srikanth.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other person. The views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views
and opinions of Wilco International.