This is obviously off-topic, but since I have been subscribed to this list for a few months I know that you folks will be the most likely to answer this. I have been searching the various references, but I am not even sure what I should be looking for.
Here is the situation: I am using <xsl:for-each> to loop through some data. For every pass after the first I want to insert another command. How do I test to see whether this is the first pass?
<xsl:if test="is not the first">
This is not the first!
Thank you for your help.
- RE: XPATH question - not FOP related Brian T. Wolf
- RE: XPATH question - not FOP related Scott Moore
- Re: XPATH question - not FOP related cn
- How can I dynamically pass data to be formatted?... BRAHMA
- Re: XPATH question - not FOP related Brian T. Wolf