Hi all.
I am trying to build table where each row are new record from xml fiule.

I have XSL that building page.
But I need to put into this page table where each row should have data from <_insert>
(my xml at
the and of message)
Like this.
+--+--------------+
| 1 | personal letter |
| 2 | personal tetter2|
+--+--------------+

Could you please help me. I do understand that I should create template like this:

<xsl:template match ="_task/_insert">
 <fo:table-row>
 <fo:table-cell><fo:block><xsl:value-of
select="_task/_insert/order"/></fo:block></fo:table-cell>
 </fo:table-row>
 <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

But after this point I am stuck I don't know how to put all this into my document.

my XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
  <_task>
    <company><![CDATA[!test company!]]></company>
       <_insert>
         <order>1</order>
         <object><![CDATA[personal letter]]></object>
       </_insert>
       <_insert>
         <order>2</order>
         <object><![CDATA[personal letteer2]]></object>
       </_insert>
  </_task>
</root>

Sincerely yours, Ivan Latysh.