[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> i have some questions with the keep and break stuff...
> I tried to keep a <fo:block> together with this code:
> <fo:block keep-together="allways">

This property is not yet fully supported. Even then the value
should be "always".

> but when i render my xsl & xml to a pdf (through JAVA) the block is
> splitted over two pages. And i don't want it.
> the block excists out off a table who should be together....

Try to use "keep-with-next" or "keep-with-previous" on the
table rows. It may also help to replace the block by a blind
table and use "keep-with-next" there.
You'll have to provide more input if you want to get more help
for a workaround.

Regards
J.Pietschmann