hello,

i have some questions with the keep and break stuff...
I tried to keep a <fo:block> together with this code:
<fo:block keep-together="allways">

but when i render my xsl & xml to a pdf (through JAVA) the block is
splitted over two pages. And i don't want it.
the block excists out off a table who should be together....

can anybody help me on this one?

thanks

Jochen Maes
EDP departement
Programmeur

KBC-Securities
Havenlaan 16
1080 Brussel

Tel : 02/429.96.81
Fax : 02/429.17.48
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. KBC Securities
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.