Hello all,
  I have not posted any bugs before and don't really know the formal
procedure yet, and I haven't seen this brought up by anyone else either.
I have a stylesheet which produces an fo file with two fo:page-sequences.
It produces pdf's correctly with version <=0.20.2rc.  With 0.20.3.rc it
produces the message:
  master-reference for fo:page-sequence matches no simple-page-master or
page-sequence-master

It seems that there is something wrong with the new version since I clearly
have two page-sequence-master s with the same names as the two
page-sequences.
thanks,
   Matthew L. Avizinis <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.
 Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-375-0772 ext. 101