Hello,
we are using fop here at our company and we like it very much.
Congratulations for this project. My question is, when is this project
supposed to be finished? I wonder because the current version is still
0.20.2 and you are probably releasing 0.20.3 soon. I suppose you only will
implement the full specification when reaching version 1.0 correct? Will
this be in 10 years or so? :)) (no offense meant).

One thing that is very annoying is that the column-width of the tables have
to be set manually. When will this be fixed?

Thanks, Roland