Hello,

I think I have a problem with my generated PDF files!  To make it easier to
handle distribution of the output files, I produce the output PDF in a
temporary 'working' directory which is fine.  I then copy the output PDF to
its final destination and, in theory, remove the temporary (generated) file.
However, the copy is fine but removing the generated file fails every
time...

Has anyone experienced similar problems with access to FOP generated PDF
files? If so, any solutions? I'm using FOP 0.20.2-RC1

many thanks

Tony