To change the Drivers class and compile it, you must have Framework
(org.apache.avalon.framework) and Logkit (org.apache.log) in your classpath. These JAR
libraries are delivered with FOP.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Lewis, Bobby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 1 mars 2002 17:59
À : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet : RE: Corrupt PDF files?

Good idea, but I tried to look into doing the same in
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver. The problem is there are too many classes in
there that I don't have (where do org.apache.log and org.apache.avalon come
from?)

Has anyone tried this with Driver? (Manually editing it to close the stream
at the end of the run method)?

Bobby Lewis
Solutions Architect
Aivia