From: David B. Bitton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:43 AM
To: fop-dev
Subject: java.util.HashMap to com.sun.java.util.collections.HashMap

Has it come up where anyone has attempted to use FOP w/ JDK 1.1.  The is no
HashMap class.  Sun has made available the collections classes for use in
1.1.  This requires changing every import of java.util.HashMap to
com.sun.java.util.collections.HashMap.  I plan on doing this on my copy of
the codebase, because I am rolling FOP up into a COM DLL for use from an ASP
page, and J++ (the only way to build a COM DLL, as far as I know) uses 1.1.

Any thoughts?

--

David B. Bitton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]