Hello Everyone,

I need to use the FOP print option (-print) to print a FO directly to a
printer.  The problem is, I need to tell FOP which printer (by name, port or
UNC name) to print to.  Displaying the preview window (-awt) or printer
dialog is not an option.  I will be embedding this code in an application
which will run unattended.  The application will "wake up", check for FOs to
print and print them automatically without any user intervention and then go
back to sleep.  The print out must go to a specified printer containing a
special paper which will most likely NOT be the default printer.  Any ideas
how to do this?

Thanks,

Jim Urban
Product Manager