Hi, Keiron

OK, I'll buy all of this. I need to get used to the idea that we are
actually doing viewports. :-) That changes things. :-)

With viewports being used then the ImageArea becomes a relatively
unimportant thing. Except right at the beginning, where odds are pretty good
that the author will set "auto" for block- and inline-progression-dimension
(that is, not set those at all, nor 'height' and 'width'), and therefore in
conjunction with 'content-width', 'content-height', and scaling we'll have
to figure out the content size so the _viewport_ can get this for itself.
But afterwards nobody should care about the image itself except for the
renderer. And in the case that BPD and IPD are both explicitly set on the
viewport then layout will _never_ care about the actual image.

So I don't disagree, although I'd get pedantic and point out that, yes,
we're setting _a_ size  on the viewport, but that is not necessarily the
size of the image. But layout doesn't care - it only cares about the size of
the viewport.

Using the URL as a cache key clears other things up, too. Thanks.

Is it safe to assume that when we refer to the "image" being in cache, and
being retrieved from cache with the URL, etc etc, that _this_ image is the
FopAbstractImage or an advanced version of same?

Regards,
Arved