Hello Matthias,

I think it is a good idea to extend word with macros like this. The macro
should be developed at least with word 97 for compatiblity and should be
configureable that an other version or an other converter like html2fo runs
to do the job. There should be an option for use htmltidy for preformating /
correcting word 97 output.

Regards

Enrico

Am Montag, 18. März 2002 17:06 schrieben Sie: