Hi Enrico,
        the problem with Word 97 is related to the fact that the produced
HTML doesn't contain all the extra information needed for the pagination and
flow control. So WH2FO will not be able to extract those information to
generate the correct page-masters and page-sequences.
I don't know anything about html2fo converter, but if someone is interested
to create a macro it will be usefull to have support for multiple tools.
Unfortunately I'm not a VBA expert :-)) so I must rely on someone ....

                                                                Fabio