I use FOP to generate PDF files from XML data retrieved from a database.
The PDFs generate just fine.  However, when I tell FOP to render postscript
the output file is often corrupt.  When I print the ps file on my postscript
printer the header area on the second and following pages is all messed up.
That is, text is missing, strange text and shapes appear in their place and
the size of the header area is not the same as the first page.  If I view
the ps file using GSView (GhostScript) I get the following message when I
attempt to open the file:

DSC Error
%%Pages: doesn't match number of %%Page:

GSView displays the ps file with the same errors I get if I print the ps
file directly to the printer.  I am using FOP 0.20.2 on Windows (both NT and
2000) with JDK 1.3 from Sun.  Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks,

Jim Urban
Product Manager
Netsteps Inc.