Hi Vaidya,

Anyone is free to participate in the development.

The usual way is to get a copy of current cvs and write your code (or
anything else such as documentation, examples) then submit a patch to the
list. The patch will be looked at and if appropriate it will be applied to
cvs.

The details depend on exactly what you want to do.

I would suggest you work out exactly what you want to develop and then
discuss this on the mailing list first.

What are you looking at developing?