From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Participating in development

Hi Vaidya,

Anyone is free to participate in the development.

The usual way is to get a copy of current cvs and write your code (or
anything else such as documentation, examples) then submit a patch to the
list. The patch will be looked at and if appropriate it will be applied to
cvs.

The details depend on exactly what you want to do.

I would suggest you work out exactly what you want to develop and then
discuss this on the mailing list first.

What are you looking at developing?

On 2002.04.02 04:10 "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I want to participate in development of FOP
> could you guys tell me how do I go about?
> regards
> Vaidya

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."