Hi,

I am fairly new to FOP and XSLFO so forgive me if I sound a bit vague...

The product I am writing produces letters with the layout and content produced on the fly.
The letters will have numerous tables included, but the left starting positions of each table will vary.

I am trying to indent individual tables from the page margin without success.
I have tried using margin-left, start-indent and position-absolute on the table node and although the text position within the cell moves, the start of the first cell in the table always appears at the page margin.

Being a newbie I am not sure if the problem lies with my FO knowledge or it is the capabilities of FOP.

I would very much appreciate a FO snippet.

thanks

R. Tribe