/dvl/sw/fop-0.20.3/docs/examples/svg/external.fo
SunOS xxxxxxxx 5.6 Generic_105181-11 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-30
java version "1.2.2"
Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_09, native threads, sunwjit)

Cheers

Paul.

"Rhett Aultman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 23/04/2002 18:05:17

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]