Hi,

Comment:
Good idea.

Suggestion:
It probably wouldn't hurt to go ahead (on the page) and
answer the inevitable, "Can you please tell me when to
expect the release FOP0.20.4|FOP10 DR1 announced
on your status page?"

The same answer that would otherwise appear here,
that is.

Complaint:
My coffee pot is busted. ;)

 Thanks,

 Joe

                    Keiron Liddle

                    <keiron@aftexs       To:     FOP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    w.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     status on website

                    05/16/2002

                    04:42 AM

                    Please respond

                    to fop-dev

Hi,

I added some status info to the website. So hopefully this will answer
some peoples questions (I'm sure they will still want to know more
things that are unknown).

Any comments, complaints, suggestions? (apart from my poor spelling!)

Keiron.