Peter B. West schrieb:
> Christian,
>
> What's the latest?  I have just patched .../fo/flow/BasicLink.java to

My plan was to make the RC later this evening (european time).
But I've just seen a patch from Oleg which would be nice to have in the
RC and Jeremias is working on the PS renderer.
So I think one or two days later doesn't matter that much ..

> change the default, but I have not committed it yet.  I would like to
> get an interested user to try it before general release, if possible.

I'd say commit it. I can make a quick test and besides it's the release
candidate and not the final release ;-)

> Peter

Christian